Every two years, E Source compares nearly 100 interactive voice response systems (IVRs) to bring you comprehensive data and rankings. Combining this benchmark report with a customized IVR assessment will help you better understand your customers’ needs. Knowing how well your IVR matches up to customer expectations is essential to improving your customers’ experiences and increasing participation in self-service features. We’ll conduct an in-depth evaluation of your IVR in which a group of typical residential customers assess and rate each feature and our team of experts will make recommendations for improvement.
What you get:
- Exclusive rankings report. Review ratings for all utilities with in-depth results and analysis for all tasks and functions tested.
- Personalized IVR assessment. Our IVR experts will create an individualized assessment of your IVR based on the results from the benchmark review for your company and make recommendations for improvement.
- Results teleconference. Find out what we learned during your IVR assessment with a focus on what works and what doesn’t.
- Recommendations. Learn what specific actions you can take to be sure your IVR meets your customers’ needs.
Read about the history and methodology of the IVR assessment.
For More Information
For additional details, including pricing, please submit your name and e-mail address.
Here are some key findings from the 2009 assessment:
- On average, utility companies are only offering 54 percent of the features that customers want.
- Around 56 percent of residential customers strongly feel that their utility should offer them the ability to hear if and when their service will be disconnected; however, we found that only 14 percent of utilities offered this option.
- Approximately 80 percent of residential customers strongly wanted to hear the option to reach a live agent, but only 31 percent of the options to talk to an agent we found were given ratings of “good” or “very good.”